Monday, January 10, 2011

Countdown: 6 Days

I have less than a week until I leave for Spain. I was going to make a blog post at the 7-day mark, but life got in the way. Ah well. At this point, there's not much to update; a travel blog isn't particularly interesting when the author isn't traveling. I've just been going through the necessary preparations. For instance, I opened a new bank account, obtained my first credit card, ordered euros, bought a new suitcase, and so on. With less than six days to go, I really should be planning more. I still haven't unpacked my things from when I came home in December. On Saturday night I will probably be scavenging through cluttered boxes, trying to find much-needed items for the trip. Oh dear.

Well, in order to make this post more intriguing I have posted some pictures of my euros.

It looks like Monopoly money (no offense, Europe).

No comments:

Post a Comment